Well, we finally received the exciting news today that we have a court date. We are scheduled for February 13th and 16th. The other couple we traveled with on trip 1 got a court schedule for Feb 11 and 12 so I am not sure if we will be traveling with them again or will be passing them in Moscow and Tver as we will be doing different things on different days. We have to wait until next week to get our actual travel dates and itinerary. So, now we continue to wait.
Oh, and one more thing. The judge is asking for yet MORE documents. Thankfully this will not hold us up on getting on the court schedule. I am even more thankful because I believe the request is only for a new notary 'true and accurate' on documents we already submitted. We again should find out what needs to be done early next week.
YAY!
I can finally breathe and prepare to travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment