Back at the hotel the girls DID NOT want to nap after lunch. They cried and cried and I could not stand to leave them in the cribs for too long. They were sobbing. I know they are exhausted but this whole week has been so stressful for them that I think it is all catching up to them. They would not nap so we played and Mike put them in the stroller and rolled them around the hotel for about 45 minutes trying to get them to go down to no avail. We finally fed them dinner and they took their second baths. Still pretty traumatic but they survived. Neil and Lulu helped to dry them off and get them ready for bed. They salined their noses and we had some nice quiet time. They were asleep within 12 minutes of going in their cribs at 7:15. I still hate to hear them cry and rock but hopefully with time the rocking will stop. I cannot wait until we get home and start on a real routine. Our rocking chair is being delivered the day after we get home.
Room service for dinner and bed soon after.
No comments:
Post a Comment