My life these past few months seems to revolve around 'just one more document'. I am sure if I go back over my journaling and blog posts I will see a ton of references to "just one more document". It has been never ending with the things we have been asked for. Of course there is ONE MORE DOCUMENT that we were asked to provide.
Only 2 days before we leave and I am chasing down NY State law regarding age of adoptive parents and conferencing between my agency and homestudy agency to get this last letter written. I had already gone all the way down town yesterday morning to pick up the letter and by time I was back up town (to get my hair cut in midtown) I heard from my agency that it needed to be changed. So more back and forth- I finally got back down town to to pick up the new ones but too late to get anything certified and apostilled. So, off to the county clerk and dept of state I went this morning. Nothing like getting the last documents 1 day before we are set to leave. I can't imagine they can ask for anything more. Oy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment