Well, It has been a whirlwind four days. I got home on Monday night. This week I got new Russian Visa's in both of our passports, did laundry and dry cleaning, and cleaned out my luggage. I packed all of the girls clothing, toys, food, books and assorted paraphernalia. We have a huge bag, looks like a ski bag, that the double stroller is packed in along with 2 baby carriers and assorted stroller accessories and paraphernalia.
It has been a crazy few days. I did manage to see some friends and relax a bit which was also helpful. I did not really have too much of a jet lag and I kept my watch on Russia time too. I am sure the jet lag going the other way will be worse. But I am so excited to see the girls and know that I will never have to leave them again.
So, here is to finishing all the packing. My In-laws arrive on Friday night. We will spend a nice dinner with my parents, Mike's parents and my Bro and Stephanie at one of our favorite local Italian places. Looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment