It is Freezing/Biting cold out today but at least the sun was out.
Today was our last visit with the girls-I am so sad. Both girls were adorable today and so comfortable and interactive. We took lots of photos. Gave them lots of kisses. The caregivers took them back a ½ hour early and I was so sad to see them go. We said goodbye to them a few times in their play room while their lunch was being prepared. My dad even got a few photos of them in the play room. Ugh...I hate to leave.
We went to Fortuna for our final lunch and I think I did pretty well ordering everything in Russian. At least we got everything we asked for, so I’d say my Russian wasn’t too bad.
When we got back to the hotel we were told that they were in the process of setting up new tv’s in our room so we couldn’t get back into it after we were back from our last visit. We took a tour of the spa which is very weird. They said we couldn’t use it right now because they were so busy and had too many people. This was so funny because as we walked through it there was NOT A SINGLE PERSON inside. Not even in the locker room. My parents made a 9 pm reservation to use it. Since we have to get up at 4:30 am I decided to just go to bed early instead.
Home tomorrow. I don’t want to leave because I do not want to leave the girls, even though I know it is only for a week. But I really do want to get home. I am eager to do laundry, eat normal food. My stomach as not been happy these last few days. I think it is just trying to tell me it has had enough of this Russian food with mystery meats and cream in everything.
I have a ton of time tomorrow before my flight so I am going to try to journal and get everything together from this journal which is 24 pages already organized to get ready to post it on my blog. Looking forward to putting the blog back up. I'm also dying to put pictures of the girls up on the blog and on my facebook page. Tonight I spent time with my mom looking at adoption announcements. I think we found the one we like best and tomorrow we will go through the 10,000 photos we took and find the best ones. I don’t know how I will choose.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment