Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog goes Private

I was urged by my agency to take the blog down after my first trip through the end of the adoption so as to not piss off the Russians before our adoption was final. Not that I was saying anything bad about them, but either way, I took it down. Unfortunately I lost all of the posts from the original blog, that had been put up before our trip. Not sure what happened as I tried to save the whole thing to my hard drive. I seem to be technologically challenged. I will re post the posts from Trip 1 and continue the blog from there. I have been journaling everything offline and will post them in order as well. Unfortunately- all posts have been completely lost. I only wrote them in blogger not in word first. Silly me. I will reconstruct them and put them back up.

Sorry you couldn't follow in real time.... It sure has been an amazing journey so far!
Enjoy


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment