Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday

December 29th 2008

Happy Birthday to my little Tsarinas


The twins turn one year old today. I wish we were there with them to celebrate. Actually, I wish they were already home, here with us so we could celebrate in a bigger and better way. But, alas, we must still wait for our court date. I hope that they were told it was their birthday, maybe the orphanage workers sang to them or maybe they got a special meal. Probably though nothing special happened and they all went about their day like normal. That makes me sad. We will more than make up for it when they come home.

M-
Happy birthday to my sweet little girl. Even though I only met you a month ago and our meeting was so brief you are already a huge part of our family. You are such a sweet and beautiful little girl. We had so much fun playing with you and really took everything in. I cannot wait for you to come home and begin to thrive and develop. I am so excited to watch you grow up and see your relationship with your sister expand. I wish you the happiest of days and hope to see you again soon.

D-Happy birthday to my sweet little girl. Our meeting was so quick but I could tell right away how bright and rambunctious you are. You are a smiley and happy little girl. We look forward to seeing you flourish and grow and cannot wait for you to come home soon. I am so excited to watch you grow up and become part of this family. I look forward to seeing your friendship with your sister develop and change. I wish you the happiest of days and hope to see you again soon.

Love mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment