Delirious
We have made it to Paris and are spending time in the Air France lounge before our connecting flight to NYC. It feels like I was drunk when I wrote those posts last night. I am sure there are a ton of grammatical and spelling mistakes. I will go over them when I get home and fix them up. I feel like I got most of the facts and events out but maybe not all of the emotions. There is still so much more to say about the trip. I want to remember everything about the trip, everything about the girls. We took so many pictures I am trying to go through them to weed out the duds and find the best ones. When we were playing with the twins we got so many great smiles and giggles but because both of us always had our hands full ( I know- we better get used to it, say all my twin-mom friends) I feel like I didn’t get any really good pictures of them smiling. I wish I had taken more videos, but again I just didn’t have time or the ability to do it. I am having tons of fun going through all the pictures. When we go to court we have to present the Judge with a few pictures of us with M&D to prove we actually met them so I want to find the best ones to print out.
We do have some awesome memories. Mike and I keep on going over every little detail of each of them so we don’t forget. We miss them so much already. There was so much more that I wanted to do and say and play with them. The time always went so quickly. We were constantly on the go. No time for sightseeing or being a tourist. It was a very tough trip, definitely emotionally draining. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight.
I have to bounce back quickly because on Monday I have to start the rushed paper chase again. There are a lot of documents I need to get. Christmas and New Years are coming quickly. Russian Holidays are from January 1st through January 7th when they celebrate their Christmas in the Russian Orthodox Church. So between all of these holidays I have to manage to get a ton of documents done and sent to Russia. If the Coordinator has our documents by January 10-15th, than it is possible that we could have a court date as soon as January 21st. I’m just not sure it is possible for us to get it all done by then. These documents include:
8 Doctor Medical forms filled out. We need 48 signatures on the medical forms, 2 letters written by each doctor and a copy of the medical license for each doctor.
List of Assets and Liabilities with a true and accurate statement signed by us
Letter from Home study agency saying our home is safe for children
New Police state checks
FBI updated background checks.
Letter from Mortgage Company and coop board/management Company
Photos of us with M&D to present to the Judge, photos of baby’s room set up.
I am also waiting for a call from my agency on Monday or Tuesday. Our region coordinator will be back in Tver on Monday and is supposed to speak with the judge about our case. She’ll have a larger list of documents for us to complete to add to our already long list.
See you back in NYC tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment