Here is what I've been up to:
Running around getting lots of signatures on new docs and other documents updated
I picked up our visa's yesterday.
We got the last of our travel vaccines this morning. Mike is a big baby and hates needles -but he survived.
I picked up some of the updated documents today and am on my way to Mike's office to have them notarized. I still have to get them certified and apostilled tomorrow.
Flights are booked, hotel is booked. Thanks to our wonderful 'travel agent' Mama Lulu Levine.
Started packing up all the toys and gifts we are bringing to the orphanage. Too many! No room for my clothes, not sure what I going to do about that.
Bought small gifts for our coordinator, translator and driver.
We have our pre-adoptive medical evaluation on the girls medicals this afternoon. I am not expecting anything out of the ordinary but I am very interested to hear what the doctors have to say. We are using Dr. Davies with adoptmed.org.
Had a great conversation with our agency last night. Also have been talking to the other couple we are traveling with who will meet their baby girl the same time we meet the twins. I am sure we will become great friends.
Getting excited...
Monday, December 8, 2008
Last Minute Details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment