Monday, December 8, 2008

We are ready to go!


Our bags are packed. We are ready to go.

Everything fit in - thanks to space bags and Michael's superhuman packing abilities. Mike even packed workout clothes. I seriously doubt he will have time to workout! My colorful carry-on bag is so heavy-it only has the girls toys and orphanage gifts in it. We are also carrying with us other dossier documents from our adoption agency for two other families who will be registering in the Tver region. We have to hand the packets over to our Coordinator when we meet her in Moscow on Tuesday.


Well, we are ready to go already. Lets go already. The last few days have been in slow motion. I just want to get there and meet our little cuties! Our flight leaves tomorrow afternoon. Mike and I are finally both over our colds, thank God. So, tomorrow I plan on going to the gym in the morning and then getting a manicure. Nothing else left to do. We will leave from JFK and change planes in Paris. We don't get into Moscow until 1pm on Tuesday afternoon.

On another note, Hannah and Bobo know something strange is going on. We have been in a frenzy, and they have been sniffing over all the baby toys and kids clothes. Hannah doesn't ever want me to get any work done or emails sent so she has taken up residence on my laptop.


Bobo is a little less intrusive. He could care less what is going on, as long as he has a comfy place to nap!



I wonder how our Kitties will react to the girls when they finally come home.

I am dreading that meeting.

Anyway, we haven't even met the littles ones yet and I am already thinking how sad it is that we will miss their first Hannukah and 1st Birthday (which is at the end of December). I know the earliest we will be able to go back to see them and go to court is the end of Janaury. So I am jumping way ahead of myself and driving myself crazy. Focus on meeting them first....

Next post will be from RUSSIA.

Мы будем видеть каждого через неделю. (See everyone in a week)

Paka,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment